Welcome to the website of the Spain Visa Application Centre. This website provides information on how to apply for a Schengen visa to travel to Spain as your main country of destination. The guidelines listed on this site are to help you to prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will reduce the chances of your application being delayed or rejected due to incomplete or faulty submission of documents.
Foreign nationals who wish to travel to Spain must be in possession of a visa, unless they are nationals from countries which are not included in the list of countries with the obligation to carry a visa in order to cross external borders for stays in the Schengen Area of no more than three months (90 days) in a period of six months (180 days) from the date of entry into the Schengen Area.
Please note the following essentials must be met by all applicants submitting their applications for visa.
A minimum of 6 months valid passport from the date of applying for Spanish visa is mandatory. Please note that the Embassy of Spain does not accept additional pages inserted into passports. If you do not have a blank page to which a visa can be affixed, a new passport must be obtained before submitting your application.
Short stay visa application cannot be submitted more than 90 days in advance before the proposed date of travel. However they must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel.
Visa Park Ltd. Service is the outsourcing office responsible for the reception and release of passports for short stay visa applications.
- A visa application does not give the right to actually obtain the visa.
- In principle, changing of travel destination after obtaining the visa is not allowed. At the moment of issuance of the visa, information about possible extension can be provided.
- In Bangladesh, travelers can obtain a common visa at the diplomatic missions listed below.
- If the main destination (according to travel purposes and duration of stay) is situated in one of the mentioned countries please apply at the Embassy of that country.
- If it is not possible to determine in which country the main destination is situated, the Schengen Member State of first entry into the Schengen territory is competent for issuance of the visa.
The visa fee and BLS charge are as follows:
|Amount in BDT
|Short Term Visa (All Categories)
|Children between the age of 6 to 12
|BLS Service charges
Schengen visa is valid for